[CT Birds] Golden Eagle

Angeladimmitt at aol.com Angeladimmitt at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 16:10:25 EDT 2012

Thanks so much Captain Dave - one of the people with me accused me of
fantasizing but I had a very good look at the bird and am quite sure it was a
Golden, so your log book make me very happy!

Angela Dimmitt

In a message dated 9/14/2012 7:02:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
careydavid at sbcglobal.net writes:

>From Captain Dave, on the Becky Thatcher:
One of our captains mentioned in the log book that he had seen a  GOLDEN on
the CT River in the Chester/Haddam area a couple of weeks  ago.

Captain Dave