[CT Birds] TV

Jan Hollerbach smilifase at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 08:14:57 EDT 2012

Driving in my neighborhood this morning I spotted a very large bird in my neighbors yard. The autopilot part of my brain said "turkey" but then (from other more discerning areas of my mind) the ID of Turkey Vulture emerged. Backing up and stopping to get a good view I watched a TV on my neighbors lawn enjoying the remains of a woodchuck.  I've seen TV's along the side of the road before but never in somebodies front yard in the middle of Fairfield suburbia.  Fun to get such a good close-up look!

Jan Hollerbach

Sent from my iPhone