[CT Birds] new to birding in CT

Amy Wetzel awetzel1984 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 20:03:11 EDT 2012

Hi everyone - my name is Amy and I have just moved to the Ivoryton/Essex
area to teach outdoor/conservation education for the next 3 months. One of
the other teachers, Andi, and I are big bird nerds and new to the east
coast. I am from Indiana and she is from Colorado. Both of us are
relatively new to birding as well. We would really love for someone to take
us birding on the weekends. I have been lurking on the list for a couple
weeks but am having trouble finding some of the locations that you
describe. So, if anyone would like to show us around, please e-mail or text
me (317-313-3660)! Thanks!

Amy and Andi