[CT Birds] Greenwich Point Park - YB Chat, YB Fly etc

streatham2003 at aol.com streatham2003 at aol.com
Sun Sep 16 10:53:31 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Met with Joe Bear and Shaun Martin at Greenwich Point (open to Greenwich residents only) this morning and then ran into Cynthia Ehlinger. Incredibly birdy in general. Best birds were the Chat a Yellow-bellied Flycatcher and Wilson's Wabler. Joe was up to 12 species of warbler even before Shaun and I arrived including a Cape May. Back up at the watch now so Joe may turn some stuff up before he leaves. At least a dozen Swainson's Thrushes and large numbers of RB Nuts.

Apparently a decent lift off at the watch this morning but not as spectacular as last nights drop-in. Should still be a decent day - we'll see.

Luke Tiller, Greenwich