Jane Olsen olsenj at stlukesct.org
Mon Sep 17 07:32:47 EDT 2012

We are still seeing two very active female hummers at our feeder in
Ridgefield.  Not only do they squabble with each other, they will dive-bomb
people and dogs that come near.  During the summer they chased a juvenile
red-tailed hawk from the feeders.
We are also enjoying a very loud screech owl in the woods behind our
house.  We didn't hear him during the summer, but he has been very noisy in
the past few weeks.

> Jane Nicklin Olsen
Fifth Grade Teacher
St. Luke's School
New Canaan, CT 06840
email: olsenj at stlukesct.org
phone: +1 (203) 801-4905

*This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and any attachments and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized.*

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.