[CT Birds] New edition of "Hawks in Flight"

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 08:18:05 EDT 2012

This seems apropos of the season and since the people I've mentioned it to
at Lighthouse Point seem unaware I thought I'd post it for those
interested.  Supposedly available September 18th (tomorrow). The book is both a
standard and  a classic for hawk watchers.

_“Hawks  in Flight, Second Edition”…..what’s changed? « Florida Keys
Hawkwatch_
(http://floridakeyshawkwatch.wordpress.com/2012/09/16/hawks-in-flight-second-edition-whats-changed/)

_http://floridakeyshawkwatch.wordpress.com/2012/09/16/hawks-in-flight-second
-edition-whats-changed/_ (http://fl
oridakeyshawkwatch.wordpress.com/2012/09/16/hawks-in-flight-second-edition-whats-changed/)

Don Morgan
Coventry