[CT Birds] Hummer feeder plus correction

zellene sandler zellene at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 17 10:30:29 EDT 2012

Booth Hill is in West Hartland, not East as I wrote.

I am having a problem at my Hummer feeder...it has been taken over by
yellowjackets. Though my hummers seem to have gone, I would love to keep
the feeder up, but I can't even get to it. I didn't have this problem until
a few days ago. I tried using the hose on it but that did not deter them.

I have huge stands of jewelweed in my backyard, and the hummers love it. If
there are any still around, I assume they will feed on that instead.

Zellene