[CT Birds] New Online Column on Birding Weather

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Sep 17 12:16:31 EDT 2012

I have a new column focusing on birding weather, geared towards the general public/casual birders, on WTNH's WXedge site http://www.wxedge.com/   There have been three posts so far, with the latest one is about the upcoming storm for tomorrow afternoon and Wednesday.  The earlier posts are on the recent cold front and upcoming migration festivals.  The columns can be found here:  http://www.wxedge.com/author/157

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road
Southbury, CT 06488

Phone: (203)264-5098 x308 (note, I currently do not have a phone at my desk, but will check messages, email is a quicker way to reach me right now)
Fax: (203)264-6332

pcomins at audubon.org