[CT Birds] Events at Greenwich hawk watch?

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Sep 17 20:39:07 EDT 2012

You can find more info on our website here:

The address is 613 Riversville Road, Greenwich, CT 06831

Speaking of this weekend, this opens the door for me to remind folks that the New Haven Migration Festival is also this weekend, Sunday only, so you can go to Greenwich on Saturday and New Haven on Sunday.  The complete schedule of events can be found here:

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road