[CT Birds] Fwd: white Ibis at Short Beach Yesterday

Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 18 11:12:03 EDT 2012

9/17  Stratford, Dorne Drive,Short Beach Park - Donna Caporaso forwarded me photos taken yesterday 9/17 by Ross Allen of an immature WHITE IBIS.  Photos show it roosting in a tree with egrets ( I assume at the edge of the tidal lagoon beyond the tennis courts?).

Frank Mantlik

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: