[CT Birds] Bluff Point good 9/20

lcwahle at aol.com lcwahle at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 08:31:33 EDT 2012

Very quiet flight after Glenn W left Bluff Point Thursday 9/20 until 8:15 (like the birds got in the car an left with him).  What I could ID, and seen by 2 photographers (sorry did not get names) included BT blue warblers, red-eyed vireo, parula, another RB nut, phoebe and several scarlet tanagers.  In short walk thru adjacent woods, had an busy mix including redstarts, bg gnatcatcher, black & white warbler and blue-headed vireo.

Lisa Wahle - Chester