[CT Birds] Bluff Point good 9/20

David Provencher davidprovencher at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 21 08:44:17 EDT 2012

Hi Lisa,

I noticed when I arrived at work at Millstone that the wind was definitely
east of north at 07:30. That would have slowed the hot corner at Bluff Point
down considerably. If you had looked along the RR tracks to the east you
would have seen many distant birds leaving the Reserve. Very frustrating
when the wind goes east of north!

Dave

Dave Provencher

Naturally New England