[CT Birds] Picasa link for s. TX, AZ, CA summer

Tim Antanaitis timant123 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 20:49:49 EDT 2012

I finally have all of my photos from my summer vacation put together.  I narrowed it down to 293 pictures.
The main focus was to bird for the first time in southern TX, s. AZ, and s. CA.  Also visited my girlfriend's (Kiera)
sister in OR.  After OR, we just headed straight east without any birding.  Trip totals: 50 Days, 23 States,
10 National Parks, 10667 Miles, 238 Birds, 158 Year Birds, 90 Life Birds, 39 Mammals, 27 Herps, 19 Lizards.  I
was able to get a photo of 83/90 Life Birds.  Unfortunately, one of the 7 I missed was Brown Jay.  A few nice birds I
did get photos of were Thick-billed Kingbird, Violet-crowned Hummingbird, and a juvenile Common Black-Hawk
near its nest in Big Bend National Park in TX.  We saw 19 species of flycatchers and 9 hummingbirds.  Every photo
has a label that includes the species, location, and date.  The photos are in order by date.  There are a few I am not
sure of, especially phalarope, shearwater, and murre pictures near the end - Channel Islands National Park in s. CA,
and a thrasher in Saguaro National Park in AZ.  If I made any ID errors or if you could help me to ID some of the
question marks, I would really appreciated it.  Anyways, it was an amazing vacation, and I hope this link works.
Tim Antanaitis