[CT Birds] Question about Behavior

Roy Zartarian royz at royzartarian.com
Mon Sep 24 14:25:43 EDT 2012

It's called, according to BNA Online, the Wicka (from the vocalization)
dance and described as a ritualized agonistic behavior, usually between two
members of the same sex, whose purpose is undetermined.  I had the
opportunity to watch the same phenomenon in my back yard last April.

Roy Zartarian
Newington