[CT Birds] OT very rare butterfly in Connecticut back in June

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Tue Sep 25 12:41:22 EDT 2012

To echo Patrick's words, the next couple of cold fronts should produce significant migrant flights. Historically we see the largest flights (in terms of the number of individual birds) at Bluff Point after a cold front right around September 30th/October 1st. The diversity of Warbler species falls off by then (sadly for me being a warbler guy) but Sparrows and others are really moving in then. So the next couple of fronts have big potential.

David Provencher

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.