[CT Birds] 9/26 CT Warbler? Sort of...

Jonah Cohen jonahc at cox.net
Wed Sep 26 19:53:36 EDT 2012

I was at Laurel Marsh in Manchester today ~4:00 - 6:00. Met a gentleman (sorry, didn't get his name) who said he did get a brief look at the Connecticut Warbler, and that a a Blackpoll + Blackburnian were about, too.

Of course, I saw none of them. I suspect the birds are avoiding me on purpose.  :/  Did manage to spot some of their warbler brethren, including a Louisiana Waterthrush. And near the sewage plant, a couple of modos being pursued by a Peregrine.

Jonah Cohen