[CT Birds] Fallout chances coming

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 21:45:31 EDT 2012

This morning I had a mini fallout at Sherwood Island in Westport just east of the nature center. I had a minimum of 75 Yellow-rumped  Warblers and 75 Goldfinches in the trees,in the bushes, in the grass and on the ground. They were  in a feeding frenzy flitting about the trees in the area.Very cool to see and hear.

Tina Green

Sent from my iPhone