[CT Birds] Fallout chances coming

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 27 22:03:58 EDT 2012

Groan.  YR Warblers.  Time to get to Bluff Point one more time.  Fall Migration's almost over!

There is one event I'm really looking forward to, however.  In the next 7-10 days, Lighthouse willl have an 11-hour day of 1500+ diurnal raptors, comprising 12-13 species, some of them at shoulder level.  Fun!

Steve Mayo
Bethany