[CT Birds] Singin in the rain at LPP

dana.l.campbell at gmail.com dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:33:44 EDT 2012

So far (as of 10:30) 22 raptors.  Lots of falcons but a few Sharpies and several Harriers.  Just saw my firt of season flock of 7 Brant land in the harbor.  Have not had the chance to bird the woods for any possible fallouts.  Whenever the rain stops the raptor activity begins.  One Peregrine snatched a Cedar Waxwing for breakfast in the Flicker Tree.  Falcon follies are on although not at the moment while we get that predicted downpour.