[CT Birds] Singin in the rain at LPP

dana.l.campbell at gmail.com dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:33:44 EDT 2012

So far (as of 10:30) 22 raptors.  Lots of falcons but a few Sharpies and several Harriers.  Just saw my firt of season flock of 7 Brant land in the harbor.  Have not had the chance to bird the woods for any possible fallouts.  Whenever the rain stops the raptor activity begins.  One Peregrine snatched a Cedar Waxwing for breakfast in the Flicker Tree.  Falcon follies are on although not at the moment while we get that predicted downpour.

Sent from the Verizon network using Mobile Email