[CT Birds] late cardinal brood

Mona Cavallero mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 29 16:45:46 EDT 2012

Hi Amy
Same here
I have had three broods this year of cardinals.  And still have young ones under my feeders.  It's been a great year for them here at least.   Also had a Juvenile mocker singing it's heart out on a fence post this Afternoon.   After a two year absence of them here. It was great to see and hear one!
Mona Cavallero

Sent from my iPhone