[CT Birds] Window Alert decals

Beverly Propen bpropen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:54:33 EDT 2012

I just wanted to mention that the WindowAlert Decals are working.
Since we had to have new windows installed, I was concerned  about bird
strikes.  I purchased a bunch of the WindowAlert Decals at the Coastal
Center to place on the new windows.  I have watched my feeder birds leave
the feeders heading towards the windows and bank sharply before they
approached the windows.  About 30 minutes ago, the Sharpie came through my
yard again, chasing the feeder birds and it definitely maneuvered a turn
away from hitting the window. They need to be placed on the outside of
clean windows, spaced appropriately.
(directions included in package).
But if anyone has concerns about bird/window strikes, I have found these
decals very helpful.
Beverly Propen, Orange