[CT Birds] hummer & yard birds

Mark Szantyr birddog55 at charter.net
Tue Oct 2 13:37:37 EDT 2012

Thanks to Carl, I saw the hummingbird in his yard briefly today.  It appears to be a female rufous, likely an adult.  I saw the bird twice in the first 45 minutes I was there and not after.  Adding to his list , I had Siskin, Black-and-White Warbler, Blackpoll Warbler, Myrtle Warbler, Golden-crowned Kinglets, and Carolina Wren.

Mark

Mark S. Szantyr
80 Bicknell Road #9
Ashford, Connecticut 06278