[CT Birds] Fwd: CTBirds Digest, Vol 2047, Issue 1

Angeladimmitt at aol.com Angeladimmitt at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 11:03:36 EDT 2012

I very much appreciated Dave Provencher's discourse on mistaken
identifications as I am apparently known for such a sin.  However, my motto  has been
for a very long time, to paraphrase and with apologies to Ogden Nash (?  I
believe):-

"'Tis better to call and misidentify a bird and be thought a fool, than to
remain silent and never know what good bird you missed"

Sometimes I am right!

Angela Dimmitt
New Milford

Message: 11