[CT Birds] Pair of Kings Bluff

Joseph.Bear at rbs.com Joseph.Bear at rbs.com
Thu Oct 4 12:12:19 EDT 2012

Andy Griswold and I led a CT Audubon Ecotravel trip to Block Island last weekend and were amazed with the number of Belted Kingfishers present (c. 20)- makes you realize that while many migrants are heading to the neotropics, there's a lot of regional migration taking place too which often goes unnoticed (or certainly less discussed).

Joe Bear

Message: 3