[CT Birds] 2012-2013 Migratory Bird Stamp

MIN HUANG mhuang at snet.net
Thu Oct 4 15:56:11 EDT 2012

Thanks for mentioning that Paul. I will also add that the 2013 CT migratory bird stamp is a beautiful painting of wood ducks in an autumnal scene painted by Richard Clifton who is a past winner of the Federal duck stamp contest (which is what you are referring to).  The $13 for the CT stamp all go back into habitat protection in CT.

Please buy a CT duck stamp and help protect critical upland and wetland habitat here in our state.  There will also be a limited number of prints available whose proceeds will again go to conservation in CT.

Min Huang