[CT Birds] Bald eagles & common loons

Kevindoyle01 kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Fri Oct 5 09:31:53 EDT 2012

This morning after photographing the moon I ventured down to Candlewood to capture the first rays of light with the fog when two adult bald eagles right in front me having the exposure set for the moon I managed to get off 4 shots when 6 common loons flew in and landed about 100 yards from where I was standing. I been told eagles are frequent visitors on the lake a few more dawn trips might prove to be fruitful.Now off to Bent of the River hoping get lucky. Kevindoyle01 at charter.net

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch