[CT Birds] Oct. 27 Cape Cod private seabirding charter details

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Sun Oct 7 08:55:22 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

I am scheduling one more private seabirding charter off Provincetown
on the Ginny G. The 34 foot boat is set up for six people and I have
two spaces left at this point. We will cover the area from Long Point
to East of Race Point and I will be chumming in the area mostly off
Race Point. The trip is on Saturday, Oct 27, and runs from 7:00 am to
11:00 am. The Ginny G is docked on Macmillan's Wharf right next to the
Dolphin Fleet Whale Watching boats in Provincetown. Here is a link to
my last trip report from Sept. 30 on the boat.

http://coastalbirds2.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-10-02T10:50:00-07:00&max-results=15&start=1&by-date=false

and off Provincetown Sept. 29:

http://coastalbirds2.blogspot.com/

If you are interested please email me, and I will send you the details.

Hope you can make it!

Keith Mueller, Killingworth, CT  kmueller at ntplx.net