[CT Birds] Thrush Pics Bluff Point

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Mon Oct 8 08:08:08 EDT 2012

Sorry for the grammatical issues in the last post. I was up at o-dark-thirty (to the sound of a Screech-Owl calling) to be at work early and I'm even more fuddled than usual. I did hear quite a few migrants around in the early hours, birds that probably were moving southward and bumped into the foul weather here as it moved out of our area. Should be more new birds around today!

David Provencher
in error, and delete it.  Thank you.