Tom de Boor tomdb2 at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 12:10:51 EDT 2012

Hi all--

My wife is reporting that there's an injured Parula Warbler in New Haven
that I *think* she and/or colleagues have taken in to protect from
predators, though the picture she sent still shows the bird on the
sidewalk....wondering where the nearest rehab place is to where she is, and
whether she needs to take the bird there, or whether they would come to
where she is to get her (if someone can send me a phone number she can
call, that would be great)

Best,

Tom de Boor
Branford, CT