[CT Birds] Henry park Rockville / Vernon

Lisa lisagagnon24 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 00:17:35 EDT 2012

Lisa 10/9. While hanging out with my boyfriend before work today, we were up in the tower area. A lot of birds around. At least 25 Robins, W.B.Nuthatches,  a few Kinglets not sure which ones. At least 300 plus Starlings who dropped a few poop bombs on my boyfriends vehicle ( I cracked up lol) he didn't. It's the way that took place that made me laugh. 1 Eastern Towhee,  B.Jays, a few Juncos, and some Flickers.  Lisa
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Smartphone