[CT Birds] About house Finches -

Mona Cavallero mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 10 12:34:46 EDT 2012

I too have seen a huge increase in the eye disease amongst house finches here just this year.   Last year I didn't see any evidence of this at All
I've Been wondering what brought it on this year to this degree.  I have not changed my sanitation procedures
And I don't see any other birds affected by it.  At least in my observation
Taking them to a rehabber may prove difficult since many are affected
Mona Cavallero
West hartford ct

Sent from my iPhone