[CT Birds] Siskins plus Bluff Point tomorrow

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 10 19:12:00 EDT 2012

When Dave starts talking about "events" at Bluff, you know that Lighthouse Point Park (New Haven) should have an excellent hawk migration.  Today's "20% chance of precipitation" soaked the Park all morning long, so consider that a bit of blocking weather.  And, considering how many Sharp-shinned hawks and others are still expected, tomorrow should be an excellent hawk day.  Winds are predicted to be moderate; if the winds are stronger, stop by and bring your camera.

Steve Mayo
Bethany