[CT Birds] Hawk ID Please?

Jo-Anne Roberts jmrcnslt at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 20:53:51 EDT 2012

Thanks to David (first response) Patrick, Bruce, James H., James D., Russ, John, Michael and Scott! You all came up with the same answer! Thanks for your quick response.
I'm thrilled that while I may have seen a Northern Harrier without knowing what it was, I've never photographed one to ID it before.