[CT Birds] a wonderful event

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 11 21:45:17 EDT 2012

I've fed Chickadees, Titmice and Nuthatches by hand, at sites where hand-feeding is extremely frequent (ie, at Morton Wildlife Sanctuary, Long Island).  Heck, I've even fed Chickadees by hand, in my own backyard  (The arm does tend to get a bit tired).  But to have Siskins use your head as a perch?  Amazing!

Steve Mayo