[CT Birds] Yard fall-out Warblers, Thrushes, Fox Sparrows

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Sat Oct 13 15:32:44 EDT 2012

Had to work in my studio today, but managed to sneek out once and a
while. My yard area was covered with birds all day long today. Many
Palm, Pine and Yellow-rumped Warblers, many other unidentified
warblers, Golden-crowned Kinglets, Purple Finches, Robins
(everywhere), Bluebirds, Wood Thrushes, Hermit Thrushes, and other
Thrushes (have to review my images), Flickers, 2 Yellow-bellied
Sapsuckers,Phoebes, Chipping Sparrows, White-throated Sparrows, and 3
FOX SPARROWS- the first I have seen this year,a few Red-breasted
Nuthatches, 5 Towhee and Juncos.

Keith Mueller