[CT Birds] Birds hitting windows

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Sat Oct 13 18:47:53 EDT 2012

Two more ideas: Ivory is a great soap (soft) for writing on windows.  And,
if you can find it anywhere, use the spray Glasswax.  When I was a kid we
used to spray it on window stencils for the holidays, but it was great for
marking large picture windows for birds, too -- kind of like a good
graffitti...

Sarah Faulkner
Collinsville