[CT Birds] window and a spider

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 14 14:37:18 EDT 2012

I have a Jumping Spider who lives on the inside of my south facing bay window.
 It has done opportunistically well catching bugs and flies there all summer.
Now most bugs and flies are on the outside of the window. just saw this sad
spider today trying to jump at two flies and one Ladybug crawling up the
outside, while it was still on the inside !

Guess its not just birds who have a struggle with windows. Though this spider
ate very well all summer!

Loads of Junco and Chipping Sparrows in yard today. Were not here yesterday...

Paul Carrier - Harwinton