[CT Birds] Westport Western Kingbird now

Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 15 16:32:04 EDT 2012

From Frank Mantlik-
WESTERN KINGBIRD continues. After searching for an hour- at both Xmas tree farm ( east side of Sasco Creek Rd) and the west side, and as I was about to leave at 4:20, the Western Kingbird flew in to the tall tree immediately to the right of the green metal gate on the west side of the road ( same area that the WEKI was in a couple autumns ago). I got some digiscope photos.
Thank you, Tina!

Sent from my iPhone