[CT Birds] Evening Grosbeak-Bethel

Shaun Martin birdj510 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 21:15:06 EDT 2012

This morning at East Swamp in Bethel there was a significant flight. Had
thousands of mixed Blackbirds along with a thousand or so Robins take up
from roost. Several Ravens and low Black Vultures buzzed over. There was
also a significant early Accipiter flight with 2 Coopers seeming to work
together while attacking a Kingfisher. About 150+ Sisken, 50+ Purple Finch,
and a ton more  listable stuff. I also had good looks at a nice fly over
Evening Grosbeak. This is the second one I've had in Fairfield County this
week.

Shaun Martin