[CT Birds] Golden C Kinglets

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 18 10:38:53 EDT 2012

Bakerville New Hartford was very slow, as was Niles Rd. I believe most of the
inland birds took advantage of the two days of clear nights to move on.

However: When this happens, usually new birds from the north drop in where
others have left. So while driving Niles Rd, I saw some birds flitting in the
Hemlocks along the side. Got out, and counted 18 Golden C Kinglet and 2 Ruby
feeding from the Hemlocks.

Still loads of Junco and Sparrows about. Also had 2 Im White-c-Sparrow under

Paul Carrier - Harwinton