[CT Birds] Help with an ID

SOPHIE ZYLA sophiezyla at snet.net
Fri Oct 19 10:15:28 EDT 2012

Thanks Glenn and others who took a look at my mystery bird. It is the Black-headed Saltator. Once I had a name it was easier to go back to the books to take a closer look. From the images it was hard to guess the real colors on the back of the bird. We came home with some 25 new brids from just the immediate resort property. Great spot for a field trip!

Sophie Zyla
Beacon Falls