[CT Birds] Speaking of Cormorants

Jan Hollerbach smilifase at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:38:36 EDT 2012

And also speaking of DC Cormorants, I did an abrupt stop the other day at a
bird in Gould Manor Pond over by Home Depot in Fairfield.  I double checked
all the bird books I schlep around with me in the car.  It was the first
time I've seen a Hatch Year DC Cormorant - or at least one so close up for
good viewing.  Quite different looking plumage from the adult but also
quite striking.

Jan Hollerbach

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 1:32 PM, paul cianfaglione <pgcianfaglione at gmail.com