[CT Birds] Update on Wood Sandpiper in RI?

Janis LaPointe sunbirdjan at cox.net
Fri Oct 19 16:55:29 EDT 2012

The marshes are located on both sides of North Main Road (signs says just
North Road, GPS recognized North Main Rd.) in Jamestown, RI, off of Rt. 138
after you cross the bridge.     Just a short distance from the exit, which
may refer to Narrangansett Ave.  (my GPS does, but you come immediately to
North Main Rd. and turn right.
Janis LaPointe