[CT Birds] unusually birdy year

Sarah Faulkner sffaulkner at comcast.net
Fri Oct 19 19:16:47 EDT 2012

I am getting jealous!   I looked out my back window in the drizzle around
7:00 am to find a teenager raccoon standing on my railing, pulling out the
seeds with his hands.  In the daylight, no less!!!  Where are MY juncos and
sparrows? They are in PAUL's yard!!!  And the rest of you have all the
siskins!!!  I'll trade you my bear and raccoon for a handful of your

Sarah Faulkner