[CT Birds] E. Windsor Barnacle Goose

Tim Antanaitis timant123 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 01:21:48 EDT 2012

The Barnacle Goose was in East Windsor in the Broad Brook Millpond (name on Google Maps) today (10/21/12).
 It was seen from the small parking lot on Depot Street from 5:30 - 5:40 pm.  It was with about 500 Canada Geese.
It was too dark by the time I found it and too far away to get any ID-able photos.  It seemed to like to hang out all
the way in the back by the far shore, but not way way far back by the sticks poking out of the water to the left - just
a little to the right of that.  Maybe this photo with the pointing finger will help:

https://picasaweb.google.com/101508656659768574408/SepOct2012_CT#5801993791229013010

Kiera and I had a pleasant time walking around Wickham Park in Manchester and the Land Conservation Trust in
South Windsor today.

Tim Antanaitis
Middletown