[CT Birds] Two Tennessee Warblers at Bent

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Oct 22 12:14:12 EDT 2012

There were two Tennessee Warblers hanging out near the feeders at the birding balcony at the Audubon Center at Bent of the River today.  Getting a bit late, I tried to turn one of them into an Orange-crowned, but no dice.   Lots of Pine Siskins and Purple Finches still.

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation

Audubon Connecticut
185 East Flat Hill Road
Southbury, CT 06488

Phone: (203)264-5098 x308 (note, I currently do not have a phone at my desk, but will check messages, email is a quicker way to reach me right now)
Fax: (203)264-6332