[CT Birds] Wood Sandpiper, Raven and Leucistic Herring Gull

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Mon Oct 22 17:33:44 EDT 2012

I spent most of the day (7:30 am to 2:30 pm) in Jamestown, Rhode
Island with the Wood Sandpiper and had fantastic views both flying and
feeding. The bird was close many times and one time at eight feet in
front of me. I will have a complete report with many images in a few
days on my blog.

But I just posted my latest report with good close-ups of a Raven and
a leucistic Herring Gull I photographed last weekend. YOu can see the
images here:

http://coastalbirds2.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoy them!

Keith Mueller