[CT Birds] Pine Siskins and Window Kill

Meredith, Leslie Leslie.Meredith at simonandschuster.com
Tue Oct 23 07:24:57 EDT 2012

I have a blue headed vireo in my freezer in Westport if someone wants to collect for Nat History Museum. Found this AM 540 in front of 25 south Maple on walk with dog. Not near window but under elec wires. But there also seem to be puncture wounds on lower ab. Such a pretty bird.

Sent from my iPhone