[CT Birds] Coop on Coop

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Thu Oct 25 08:10:57 EDT 2012

Left work in Waterford yesterday and walked to my car in the lot. In the parking lot at Millstone you see all manner of car racks for kayaks, bikes, luggage, canoes, etc. But as I was walking I could not figure out what the very odd looking thing on top of a parked Mini Cooper was until I got closer. It was a Coop on a Coop. An adult Cooper's Hawk was standing on the roof of a parked Mini Cooper. Now that is camouflage.

Dave

David Provencher

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.