[CT Birds] BirdingPal Inquiry

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 25 20:05:58 EDT 2012

I received my very first BirdingPal request in years, and I am unfortunately going away on business.

The inquiry came from a Kiwi (ie, a New Zealand gentleman) who is staying right now, in Cheshire, does not have access to an automobile, and is looking to go birding any weekday during the next 2 weeks.

If anyone is in this neighborhood, and can host a weekday birding trip, anywhere, please shoot me an email off-line and I will share contact information.  I'm sure it will be a mutually educational experience!

For those of you who are not familiar with BirdingPal:

http://www.birdingpal.org/

Steve Mayo
Bethany